|Trim Level||2.5 Turbo Premium Plus|
|Launched Date||Fall 2023|
|Headroom/Legroom||37.5/36.3 inches (front/rear) for sedan, 38.0/35.1 inches (front/rear) for hatchback|
|Top Speed||155 mph (estimated)|
|Acceleration (0-60 MPH)||5.9 seconds (estimated)|
|Fuel Type||Premium unleaded (recommended)|
|Tank Capacity||12.7 gal.|
|Cylinder Type||Inline 4|
|No. of Cylinder||4|
|Mileage||23/31/27 mpg (City/Hwy/Combined)|
|Engine||SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT|
|Gear||6-speed shiftable automatic|
|Max Power||250 hp (with 93 octane fuel) or 227 hp (with 87 octane fuel)|
|Max Torque||320 lb-ft (with 93 octane fuel) or 310 lb-ft (with 87 octane fuel)|
|AC Type||Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control|
|Roof Type||Power Moonroof|
|Auto Pilot||Not Available|
|Screen Type||10.25-inch Infotainment Display|
|Screen System Type||Mazda Connect with Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto|
|Cameras||360-degree View Monitor with Front and Rear Parking Sensors|
|Speaker Type||Bose® 12-speaker audio system with aluminum speaker grilles|
|Safety/Convenience Features||360-degree View Monitor with Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Adaptive Front-lighting System, Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane-keep Assist, Lane Departure Warning System, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Smart Brake Support, Traffic Sign Recognition System, and more|
|Air Bags||Front air bags, front side-impact air bags, and side-impact air curtains|
|Weight Capacity||3,922 lbs (curb weight) for sedan, 3,948 lbs (curb weight) for hatchback|
|Cargo Space||13.2 cubic feet (sedan), 20.1 cubic feet (hatchback)|
|Length/Breadth/Height||183.5/70.7/56.9 inches (sedan), 175.6/70.7/56.7 inches (hatchback)|
|Wheels||18-inch black alloy wheels|
|Trim Level||Engine Type||Horsepower||Torque||Fuel Economy (City/Hwy/Combined)|
|2.5 S Carbon Edition||SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation||191 hp||186 lb-ft||28/37/31 mpg (FWD) or 26/35/30 mpg (AWD)|
|2.5 Turbo||SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT||250 hp (with 93 octane fuel) or 227 hp (with 87 octane fuel)||320 lb-ft (with 93 octane fuel) or 310 lb-ft (with 87 octane fuel)||25/33/28 mpg (AWD)|
|2.5 Carbon Turbo||SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT||250 hp (with 93 octane fuel) or 227 hp (with 87 octane fuel)||320 lb-ft (with 93 octane fuel) or 310 lb-ft (with 87 octane fuel)||25/33/28 mpg (AWD)|
|2.5 Turbo Premium Plus||SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT||250 hp (with 93 octane fuel) or 227 hp (with 87 octane fuel)||320 lb-ft (with 93 octane fuel) or 310 lb-ft (with 87 octane fuel)||25/33/28 mpg (AWD)|
2024 Mazda 3 2.5 Turbo and 2.5 Carbon Turbo models come with a Skyactiv-G 2.5-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine that delivers up to 250 horsepower and 320 pound-feet of torque. These models also feature a 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission and all-wheel drive as standard. The 2024 Mazda 3 Turbo models are expected to offer impressive performance and handling, as well as premium features and design.
The 2024 Mazda3 premium package is a set of features and options that enhance the performance, comfort, and style of the Mazda3 sedan or hatchback. Some of the features included in the premium package are:
- Bose 12-speaker premium audiosystem with aluminum speaker grilles and SiriusXM satellite radio.
- Full-color windshield-projected Active Driving Display(head-up display) and Mazda Navigation System.
- Paddle shifters(for automatic transmission models) and Adaptive Front-lighting System.
- Leather seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and 18-inch black alloy wheels
The premium package is available for the Mazda3 2.5 S, 2.5 Turbo, and 2.5 Carbon Turbo models. The starting MSRP for the premium package is $31,515 for the hatchback and $30,315 for the sedan.
2024 Mazda3 has three engine options:
- A 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 191 horsepower and 186 pound-feet of torque (2.5 S and Premium)
- A turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 227 horsepower and 310 pound-feet of torque (2.5 Turbo and 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
- A turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 250 horsepower and 320 pound-feet of torque (2.5 Turbo and 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
The 2024 Mazda3 has several new features and updates that make it more attractive and enjoyable to drive. Some of the highlights are:
- A larger 25-inch center display with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- A new 5 Carbon Turbo trim level that adds a blacked-out exterior and interior styling, along with a powerful turbocharged engine.
- A new safety system that can detect pedestrians and distracted drivers, and warn them accordingly.
- A new Garnet Red leather interior option for the GT models, along with new exterior colors.
The 2024 Mazda3 is a compact car that offers a premium and sporty driving experience, with a range of engines and trims to suit different preferences and budgets.
The Mazda 3 also has a fuel tank capacity of 55.0 litres (14.46 gallons) for all models. The fuel consumption of the Mazda 3 varies depending on the engine, transmission, and driving mode. For example, the Mazda 3 2.5 S with front-wheel drive and automatic transmission has a combined fuel consumption of 7.9 litres/100 km (29.8 miles per gallon), while the Mazda 3 2.5 Turbo with all-wheel drive and automatic transmission has a combined fuel consumption of 9.5 litres/100 km (24.8 miles per gallon).