|Launched Date||Expected in late 2023 or early 2024|
|Price||Starting from $24,550 MSRP|
|Headroom/Legroom||40.6/38.0 inches (front/rear)|
|Top Speed||155 mph Est.|
|Acceleration (0-60 MPH)||8.4 seconds|
|Tank Capacity||12.4 gallons|
|No. of Cylinder||4|
|Mileage||49-53/52-56 mpg city/highway|
|Engine||1.6L four-cylinder with electric motor|
|Gear||6-speed EcoShift dual-clutch automatic|
|Max Power||139 hp|
|Max Torque||195 lb-ft|
|AC Type||Automatic climate control|
|Roof Type||Sunroof (optional)|
|Screen Type||8-inch or 10.25-inch touchscreen|
|Screen System Type||wireless or wired Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®|
|Cameras||Rearview camera with dynamic parking guidance|
|Speaker Type||6-speaker or 8-speaker Bose premium sound system|
|Air Bags||Front, front side-impact, side-curtain, and rear side-impact airbags|
|Safety /Convenience Features||Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped), Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA), Driver Attention Warning (DAW), Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop & Go, Highway Driving Assist (HDA), Safe Exit Warning (SEW), Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist – Reverse (PCA-R), Hands-free smart trunk release, Wireless device charging|
|Weight Capacity||990 lbs.|
|Cargo Space||14.2 cubic feet|
|Wheels||15-inch, 16-inch, or 17-inch alloy wheels|
|Engine type||MAX POWER||MAX TORQUE||Transmission||Fuel economy (city/highway/combined)|
|1.6L four-cylinder with electric motor||139 hp||195 lb-ft||6-speed EcoShift dual-clutch automatic||49/52/50 mpg|
2024 Elantra has different gas mileage ratings depending on the engine type and trim level. Here are some of the estimates:
- The standard nonhybrid Elantra with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine is expected to earn up to 33 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway
- The Elantra N Line with a turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine has estimates as high as 28 mpg city and 36 mpg highway.
- The Elantra Hybrid with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor is rated at 53 mpg city and 56 mpg highway for the Blue trim, and 49 mpg city and 52 mpg highway for the SEL and Limited trims.
Some of the exterior color options are:
- Calypso Red
- Fluid Metal
- Lakeside Blue
- Machine Gray
- Phantom Black
- Portofino Gray
- Quartz White Pearl
- Scarlet Red Pearl
- Stellar Silver
- Symphony Silver
It has some new features and upgrades that make it stand out from the other trims. Some of the new features are:
- A refreshed exterior design with a new grille, headlights, taillights, and wheels.
- A 25-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- A surround-view monitor, blind-spot view, and park distance warning that functions on the front and back.
- A Hyundai Digital Key that allows you to use your smartphone as a key to unlock, start, and share your car.
- A Bose premium audio system with eight speakers and a subwoofer.
- A touch parking collision-avoidance assist that helps you avoid hitting obstacles when parking.
- H-Tex™ leatherette trimmed seats that are comfortable and durable
The horsepower of a Hyundai Elantra varies depending on the model and trim. The horsepower of a Hyundai Elantra ranges from 128 to 276 horsepower. The torque of a Hyundai Elantra ranges from 130 to 289 lb-ft depending on the model and trim.
The 2024 Hyundai Elantra was photographed in Silverado, California on May 22, 2023. The photographs were taken during the launch of the improved 2024 Elantra compact sedan for the North American market. The refreshed 2024 Elantra lineup was unveiled by Hyundai during a YouTube news conference.