|Launched Date||Early 2024|
|Headroom/Legroom||41.3/41.0 in. (front), 40.0/38.4 in. (second row), 38.2/33.5 in. (third row)|
|Top Speed||130 mph (est.)|
|Acceleration (0-60 MPH)||6.5 sec (est.)|
|Tank Capacity||19.4 gal|
|No. of Cylinder||4|
|Engine||2.5L Turbo I4|
|Max Power||315 hp|
|Max Torque||317 lb-ft|
|AC Type||Dual-zone automatic climate control|
|All-Wheel Drive||Twin-clutch AWD system|
|Auto Pilot||Available Super Cruise|
|Screen Type||17.7-inch diagonal color touchscreen|
|Screen System Type||Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System|
|Cameras (with locations)||HD Rear Vision Camera (rear), HD Surround Vision (front, rear, sides), Rear Camera Mirror (rear)|
|Speaker Type||Bose premium 10-speaker sound system|
|Safety/Convenience Features||Chevy Safety Assist, Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist, Smart Sense Liftgate, Trailering equipment|
|Air Bags (with locations)||Frontal air bags (driver and front passenger), seat-mounted side-impact air bags (driver and front passenger), roof-rail-mounted head-curtain air bags (all rows)|
|Weight Capacity||1,500 lbs|
|Cargo Space||98 cu. ft.|
|Wheels||18-inch high-gloss Black machined-faced wheels with all-terrain tires|
|Trim Level||Engine||MAX POWER||MAX TORQUE||Mileage (City/Highway)||Price|
|LS||2.5L Turbo I4||328 hp||326 lb-ft||23/30/26 mpg||$37,000 (est.)|
|LT||2.5L Turbo I4||328 hp||326 lb-ft||23/30/26 mpg||$40,000 (est.)|
|Z71||2.5L Turbo I4||328 hp||326 lb-ft||22/29/25 mpg||$47,000 (est.)|
|RS||2.5L Turbo I4||328 hp||326 lb-ft||22/29/25 mpg||$50,000 (est.)|
The 2024 Chevrolet Traverse is a redesigned midsize SUV that offers a new engine, a new off-road trim, and a new touchscreen. Here are some of the new features:
- The Traverse now sports a standard 2.5-liter turbocharged I4 engine that Chevy expects to make 315 hp and 317 lb-ft of torque. This is more power than the previous models, including a 19% increase in torque.
- The Traverse also introduces the first-ever Z71 off-road trim, which comes with a slightly lifted suspension, a twin-clutch all-wheel drive system, all-terrain tires, and unique 18-inch wheels. The Z71 also has a unique front fascia, skid plates, tow hooks, and a specific Terrain Mode.
- The Traverse features a best-in-class 17.7-inch diagonal touchscreen as the media controller and an 11-inch instrument cluster in the cabin. The touchscreen is compatible with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and offers HD streaming and in-vehicle apps. The Traverse also comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of safety and driver assistance technologies.
Yes, the Chevy Traverse has a Z71 Off-road version for the first time in 2024. The Z71 is a new trim level that offers a more rugged and adventurous driving experience. It has a slightly lifted suspension, a twin-clutch all-wheel drive system, all-terrain tires, and unique 18-inch wheels. It also has a distinctive front fascia, skid plates, tow hooks, and a specific Terrain Mode. The Z71 is designed to handle challenging terrains and weather conditions with ease and confidence.
According to the official Chevrolet website, the all-new 2024 Traverse will be available starting early 2024. However, some sources suggest that the production of the 2024 Chevy Traverse will take place at the GM Lansing Delta Township plant in Michigan and that it is expected to be released in November or December of 2023 for the 2024 model year.
The new Chevrolet Traverse interior looks like a spacious and stylish cabin that offers a lot of features and comfort for the passengers. Here are some of the highlights of the new interior:
- The new Traverse has a best-in-class 17.7-inch diagonal color touchscreen as the media controller and an 11-inch instrument cluster in the cabin. The touchscreen is compatible with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and offers HD streaming and in-vehicle apps. The Traverse also comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of safety and driver assistance technologies.
- The new Traverse features a redesigned steering wheel, soft-touch materials, metallic accents, and ambient lighting that create an inviting atmosphere. The interior also has new colorways and higher-quality materials that evoke a sense of modern sophistication.
- The new Traverse has a best-in-class 98 cu. ft. of max cargo volume, with a roomy third-row 60/40 split bench that can be folded flat. The new Traverse also has an innovative Smart Sense Liftgate that can open automatically without needing to fumble for keys or search for sensors.
Chevrolet Traverse is longer than the Chevrolet Tahoe in terms of length. The 2024 Traverse has a length of 205.9 inches, while the 2024 Tahoe has a length of 210.7 inches. The difference is about 4.8 inches. However, the Tahoe has a longer wheelbase than the Traverse, which is 120.9 inches versus 120.93 inches. The wheelbase is the distance between the front and rear axles of a vehicle.